Cambridgeshire Educational Trust
“Bringing together communities with educational ambition”
Every student, parent and colleague in our trust is working together to create an exceptional educational experience based upon academic excellence, superb pastoral care and curriculum opportunity. Our schools and colleges are in the heart of thriving communities; they maintain their local identity, whilst being supported by the trust’s:
- explicit focus on academic standards;
- and its offer of high quality services and systems.
What we share as a trust:
- A commitment to all students making outstanding progress.
- Excellent professional development.
- Subject networks.
- Data systems.
- Financial planning.
- Facilities management.
- Curriculum opportunities.
- Sharing of knowledge and expertise across members.
Retaining individual identity:
- Schools and colleges reflect their communities and need to remain at their heart in an authentic way. Cambridgeshire Educational Trust allows for diversity, which reflects the individual communities served, whilst as a trust ensuring high educational standards are at the heart of all of our interactions.
- Cambridgeshire Educational Trust recognises that our vision for 21st century education needs to work in a context where: Cambridgeshire as a whole needs to improve outcomes for all; finances are challenging and there is a shifting landscape of emergent trusts and partnerships.
- It is our genuine belief that a strong partnership, where everyone has strengths to offer, is the way to create the best in education.