Year 11 Summer 2017 exam results:
Collect results in the Library between 10 and noon
Thursday 24 August 2017
Nicola von Schreiber firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01223 712150 ext. 113
Our revision website contains a comprehensive amount of resources for you to revise from. You can access the revision by goting to www.chestertoncc.net/Revision and typing in the password given to you by your form tutor
Morning exams start 9 a.m.
Afternoon exams start at 1.30 p.m.
Individual timetables are provided for all exams including mocks (November, January Vocationals, Summer). Please keep these somewhere visible at home (such as displayed on your fridge)! If your copy gets lost, please ask for a replacement copy from the Exams Office. Students are responsible for arriving in good time and finding the exam venue, which is displayed at the Bags Hut.
Students should arrive prepared to take the exam, in school uniform, having eaten. Equipment will always be needed: a black pen plus whatever else is specific to the subject (calculator, Maths tools, coloured pencils etc.).
Chesterton’s Guide to completing Controlled Assessments
Exams equipment to bring
It is essential to come to exams prepared with equipment:
- Black pen every time, including onscreen exams
- English set text where appropriate
- Calculator for Science, Maths (except for non-calculator papers), Geography and other subjects
- Protractor for Maths
- Compasses for Maths
- Coloured pencils for DT
- Clear see-through pencil case
- (Drink bottles must be without labels, according to Awarding Body regulations.)
EXAMS RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Chesterton’s Exam Rules
- Information for Candidates – Social Media
- Information for Candidates – Written Exams
- Information for Candidates – Onscreen Tests
- Information for Candidates – Controlled Assessments
- Information for Candidates – Coursework
- BTEC Assessment Malpractice Policy 2016
Best wishes for successful exams!